Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is An Employmentcontract Unlateral?

Latitia ..... ..... of scallop with orange snapper






Okay ,..... it went like this: I started writing this post just returned from Rome and before the marathon for the birthday of Princess my where for several days I rimbecillita below the PDZ and I swear that never again now .... I've got not too old ..... and I worked a lot of salt dough and made a lot of roses and dolls that I came out of the hands alone!
However this post and the one on S. Valentino lie in wait for ten days!?!
I decided to post as I had planned to change without crabs even though it might seem a bit '... anachronistic thinking that infuses the talk preceding the recipes are always rumors and that the juice of the post .... that does not change the recipe!
^_________^








I took a week of meditation !!!..... .... no, no, not true ... is that I are, however, granted four days of relaxation and "escape" in Rome.
Many will say "relax into the chaos of Rome?" .. Yes, yes, for me to go there is always a joy .. a feel gratified by the monuments, exhibitions and sunsets have always fascinated! But have you ever seen a sunset from the Piazza del Quirinale or Pincio?? roba da fa accapponare la pelle credetemi!!





E tra una cena a Trastevere e lunghe caminate a naso in su e a bocca aperta







ho trascorso qualche giorno rilassante e pieno di risate.....perchè eravamo tutte donne?...forse
E devo dire che ho anche pensato tanto ad Alem  e Claudia ... than I would have liked to have coffee with them! But the problems between different working days and it was not possible but I hope the prox able to organize the whole time and finally break through this port of virtual contacts and hear the voices and faces to watch "my little ones on the web"!
Meanwhile back home is what made me find my favorite captain




after cut to be able to cook comfortably






part of the head is gone così  mentre alcuni tranci li ho considerati come una sorta di "scaloppina" ed è stato un successo : il gusto del pesce unito all'aroma delle arance di giardino hanno creato un qualcosa di insolito e gradito al palato!!!

ingredienti






2 tranci di dentice
poco burro
1 bicchiere di vino bianco secco
sale q.b.
pepe q.b.
farina per impanare i tranci
prezzemolo e maggiorana tritati
 per la salsa





peel and juice of one orange 1 teaspoon cornstarch
50 gr. water +
few tablespoons salt to taste if necessary




peel an orange using only the yellow part.
Boil for ten minutes the peel



cut into julienne strips.

Squeeze the orange juice, put it in a non-stick frying pan and dissolve the cornstarch.
Cook until thickened and the whole, if necessary, ie if it is too thick thin with a few tablespoons of water.
Strain to remove any lumps and add salt.
Flour the fish slices.
Dissolve about 40 grams. of butter and brown the slices as a steak.
Turn only twice to avoid the risk of breaking the slices of fish.
Blend with the white wine and bring gently cook for 10-12 minutes.
Keep the room warm orange.
Serve, sprinkle with parsley and marjoram and "leather" with the orange sauce.
Guarnire con la julienne di buccia d'arancia


0 comments:

Post a Comment