Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adult Female Bedwetting

GAMBERI "MAZZANCOLLE" VESTITI CON RICCIOLI DI LARDO DI COLONNATA



It 's true that maybe I seemed sadistic or exhibitionist without explanation and when I brought the word of clarification post, but none of this .... let's say it was a sequence like "trailer" to promote this and the next post on the subject shows!





I found the super and trusting supplier (?!?) I decided to make the prawns in this way in my mind since I read the recipe does not even remember where .....( more do I need a notebook of notes on these things!)

Accomplice strategic ingredient, thanks to the recurrence strategic, I implemented the following

ingredients

Prawns
slices of bacon column of the same number of shrimp
(if the slices are to take two small shrimp)
oil
chopped parsley salt pepper

embarrassingly simple recipe.
And like all the recipes that are covered with this word, the protagonist makes the excellence of the ingredients that make it up .........







I slipped the body of the shrimp, leaving head and tail.
I put them marinate in olive oil parsley salt and pepper for 2 hours.
After the interval, I dried them with a sheet of paper, kitchen towels and wrapped in slices of bacon.









At the time of tasting, I put a pan on fire and I did warm up, then I cooked 3 minutes per side for shrimp is fat .... dissolve, leaving only small curls and gains the scent and softness of the shrimp ..
Everything here ..... bite him hot hot!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment