Monday, March 14, 2011

Mysore Mallige Free Online

CROSTATA CON RIPIENO PARTICOLARE.....da Mammazan


I advise you to believe me .. the ... recipes Mammazan delusa.E I was never part of this series!!
I just changed a very small ingredient: I did not put the cream of limoncello, limoncello but true ... sure his photos are something else ... but I told myself that the substance is what counts I took her to dinner where I liked it and asked for the recipe .... so here's the post about .....
Thanks Grace ... I will never cease with this pun, but I naturally and I'm sending a kiss by wireless means that when you get a SMACK will be envied ^________^



ingredients




300 grams of flour 00




1 pinch salt 120 g butter 120 g sugar



1 egg and 1 egg yolk

SHORT LOW CREAM OF LIMONCELLO

50 g nougat

Apricot jam 1 apple



if you have not realized I did copiaincolla by Grace ... but you let me .... so we continue


Pour into mixing bowl of the mixer the flour, pinch of salt, butter, sugar, egg yolk and operate the robot to any ingredient aggiunto....Unire per ultimo il liquore ottenere una palla, lavorarla brevemente, avvolgerla in pellicola trasparente e porla in frigo per almeno 30'


Al momento dell'utilizzo stendere con il matterello una sfoglia mediamente sottile su un foglio di carta da forno e disporla in una teglia con tutta la carta  (io una con cerniera diametro 26 cm.)
Velare la base con marmellata di albicocche, disporre qualche pezzetto di torrone ( quello che ancora ho in casa da Natale....come ci conosci Grazia!!!!)
E le mele disposte a raggiera......e, tocco finale di colore, le ciliegine candite se le avete a disposizione....e qualche mandorla per richiamare il torrone!
Rimboccare i edges on apples

Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30'......
When it is cool I brushed with a little warm apricot jam, to give an air chiccosa










0 comments:

Post a Comment