Sunday, March 6, 2011

Places To Eat Hinckley Area

who no see (almost always)



have passed since the last post a few days, days that are practically stayed in bed with high fever, cold sweats, muscle aching bones and heavy as stones. I slept with a score of blankets feeling cold and in some cases it seemed to go into spontaneous combustion, My mother worried so much that I wanted to bring to the hospital e.. Well when I made the proposal, my response was;

- Until I can still speak it so well-

Date between between a cough and another.

I hate hospitals, so Over the last year that I am forced to go regularly for testing and if I go there I must be dying, comq . was a cold More bad I ever made so far.

Meanwhile I thought from when calm a bit 'maybe I rest during the aftermath, I do three or four days to recover for a moment .. But! I under estimated my body, I can usually eliminate a cold in four or five days .. but this time not even spend two days already 'm shooting, I do not mind, because hate the cold but even excites me because hoped to rest a bit 'of More .

In all cases I have cough and muffled ears and not much appetite, but the muscles and bones are back reliable, bah I miss your body you can More trust.


Ps.

The next post will recipe for scalloped potatoes that I had promised Guime , I'm waiting for my brother write. : /

0 comments:

Post a Comment