Sunday, March 13, 2011

Net Protector Good Or Quick Heal

PANE COMUNE NELLA MACCHINA DEL PANE CON LIEVITO MADRE


Another exciting experience with the bread machine!
I call it common bread because that's what has the ingredients flour and water or in other words ..... almost to distinguish it from other special meal or the name that stands for the shape here .... Did I date me how I liked it ..

ingredients

250 gr. water ta
1 / 2 teaspoon honey 1 tablespoon oil
200 gr. of yeast refreshed
200 gr. of semolina
300 gr. oo
flour 2 teaspoons salt

Put all ingredients in the order posted in the basket and place it in the car. + Start the program dough leavening that takes an hour and a half.
Once the program take the dough and divide into two.
give the shape you want, you can also leave the whole mass, but I prefer to make two loaves, one where it froze.
I have given this form (this photo is already grown up in the morning bread dough)




I sprinkled with semolina the work plan and the clothes that make the bread rise, then a part of the mix I gave the round shape and put in a bowl, lightly dampen the surface of the seeds I scattered sesame.
The other part I stretched with fists clenched extending it to form a rectangle, so I rolled up taking the edge with the palm of your hand and folding the tips of his fingers to give strength to the dough. Then I put the loaf in a baking pan wrapped in a floured cloth.
as always I have left to rise in the oven with a small light lit up in the morning
































the morning after about 10 hours for rising bread is fantastic!
Turn oven to 220 ° and position it on the bottom of a pot of water and temperature reached bake for 10 minutes. After this time I lower the temperature to 180 degrees and continue cooking for 40 minutes.
... ah ... I forgot the 'loaves' I bake on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper;
After this second stage of cooking, I remove the pot of water, I place the bread directly on the grill and continue at 180 ° for 10 minutes. At this point if they fight knuckles on the bread is cooked .... this sound! I turn off the oven and leave for about 30 minutes in hot squinting slightly (a wooden spoon between the door and oven).


Finish cooling on a rack!






























It 's great!



is very good .... the bread has a perfume!


0 comments:

Post a Comment