Friday, March 4, 2011

Excel Formula To Finding Possible Combinations

ORATA AL FORNO

Io NON compro pesci di allevamento....io NON mangio pesci di allevamento!!!!
Or at least no bass or sea bream farming .... I tried once and the taste made me leave the pot!
This I must say that is not true for other species of fish farmed turbot ... I do not dislike (I find good ones bred in Spain) or lobster or salmon ... I do not go well.
An explanation is given me, perhaps wrongly ..... often having to do with sea bass and sea bream "true" the palate can distinguish the difference immediately ... or using the feed with these plants that give flavor and the consistency of the meat that I just do not go down .... sorry, maybe you will say ... seee ....:" for you is simple as where you live! " and maybe you are right .... but then .... take advantage of this advantage!


ingredients

a bream of 700 gr.
a handful of olives in brine (the ones I made by myself)
1 lemon slice 1 clove of garlic 2 red tomatoes
parsley
oil salt pepper

gut and scale the fish, rinse under running water and place in a baking dish.
Place 1 / 2 cup of water, flush with oil and season with the ingredients (the photo is exhaustive)






Cover with foil and bake at maximum temperature for 30 minutes, taking care to remove the aluminum foil the last 5 minutes.



As you can see from the photo above to check the kitchen, I looked to see if the meat is detached from the plug.
soft and delicate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment